Re: [repro-users] [Relay Server][WSS To SIP]

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot, i can never do that in my whole life with out your help.
That's resolved now, i guess i am very near to my solution.
The only problem left is i am unable to call back from sip client to the web(PJSIP) client,saying "Unresolvable destination",
Reason the contact field coming from repro REGISTER packet is like "<sip:ej95mogh@gu9q6upip5jk.invalid;transport=ws"
when my kamailio try to send invite to domain "gu9q6upip5jk.invalid" its raises  "Unresolvable destination" ERROR.

Here are the REGISTER and Call Back packets:
REGISTER:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zj9cq4m1s0cdt71/REGISTER-FROM-REPRO.JPG?dl=0
INVITE REJECTION:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyrzlxkm96wgoo1/INVITE-REJECTION.JPG?dl=0