Re: [repro-users] [Relay Server][WSS To SIP]

Try flipping this setting to true:
# When set to false then we only allow relaying (forwarding of a request that is not
# From one of our domain users to a destination that is not one of domains), if the sending
# source is in our ACL list.  With this set to true we will always allow requests to be
# relayed.
AlwaysAllowRelaying = false

Scott