[repro-users] Repro Edge Server

Dear all

I am trying to setup a proxy edge server, following these instructions: https://www.resiprocate.org/Using_Repro#Setting_up_Repro_to_be_an_Edge_Server. My objective is to avoid NAT traversal by having all local SIP clients proxy through an edge server with a public IP adddress.

The command I am running is this:

The error that I receive is this:

> Invalid command line parameters: Name/Value pairs must contain an = or a : between the name and the value Bad argument: --disable-reg > Invalid command line parameters: Exception parsing Name/Value pairs: ConfigParse::Exception Name/Value pairs must contain an = or a : between the name and the value (Bad argument: --disable-reg) @ ConfigParse.cxx:122 Bad argument: --disable-reg Error parsing configuration: > ConfigParse::Exception Name/Value pairs must contain an = or a : between the name and the value (Bad argument: --disable-reg) @ ConfigParse.cxx:122
> Failed to start repro, exiting...

I have consulted the man page, and can't see how I am incorrectly using the command line arguments. "--disable-reg" appears to be a valid option to me. Am I reading the man page wrong or misunderstanding?

I am using Arch Linux and installed repro using the recipe here: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/repro/.  This downloads, builds and installs version 1.10.2 of repro from the git repsository.

Can anyone please help me troubleshoot this error so that I can correctly configure the edge proxy?

In order to contribute back to the community, I can post instructions for setting this up on the Arch Linux wiki so as to assist others in future.

Thanks in advance
Richard