Re: [repro-users] route a call to a registered endpoint preserving the user part

I don't believe you can accomplish that.  You can use a repro Route to route to a pre-determined destination, but you cannot route to the host port of an existing registration.  Repro would need a new feature to allow this type of routing.

Scott