[repro-users] Active Registration Replication issue

Hi,

    I have done a test of registration replication between 2 instances of repro.  Version is 1.10.1.

   I configured  RegSyncPort, RemoteRegSyncPort and RegSyncPeer in repro.config of both instances, in order to point one another.

   Replication of new registrations happened as expected.

   But removal of registrations did not happen, so if a UA is turned off and it does a removal of binding on exit this de-registration is seen on the instance of repro with which it is registered but not on the peer instance of repro.

Best Regards.