Re: [repro-users] Suddenly issues with DNS resolution

On 04/14/2016 10:40 AM, Daniel Lakeland wrote:
repro is working fine on a virtual server for over a year, up until recently. Then after a restart it works fine for about a day, until suddenly this kind of thing shows up in the logs:
restarting repro makes this go away, until later.

Note, my VPS provider suggested adding independent DNS servers. I had been using google's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but I am now also using some other ones, just in case this has nothing to do with repro and everything to do with hinky networking somewhere along the line.

I'll update the list as to whether this fixes it. If it does, no big deal, if it doesn't perhaps there's something repro specific.