Re: [repro-users] repro - Recommendations for Production deployment

Hi,

    Let me report an observation I made today with repro.  I hope that can be
helpful.

    I have an instance of repro  V.1.9.8 running on Windows Server 2008R2, with
an uptime of at some 3 months working normally.
    It showed the following today:
    Some 10 User Agents were on and should be registered with repro, but only 4
of those showed up normally in repro Registrations page.

    Wireshark showed that for the non-registered UAs:
    - REGISTER (over TCP) was sent by the UAs and arrived normally at repro
interface and port
    - But there were only  TCP ACK replies to those REGISTERs and no SIP

    After restarting repro, all UAs registered normally.

    Is that an already known behaviour ?  Maybe version 1.10.1 solved it ?

   By the way, what are the differences expected between restarting the
“repro.exe” process and using “Restart Proxy” button in Settings page ?
   When use either one ?

Best Regards.