Re: [repro-users] repro - Recommendations for Production deployment

Hi Julio,

If you are using TCP clients, then 1.9 and earlier versions had issues with supporting more than 60 or so TCP clients on windows.  I am using repro 1.10 on Windows systems with out stability issues.  I'm not sure switching to linux will provide any benefit now that repro is able to use the WSAPoll mechanism for large scale TCP server support.  I would always recommend using the latest version.

Scott