[repro-users] repro - Recommendations for Production deployment

Hi,

    I have been using repro version 1.9.8, running on Windows Server 2008R2 for some time in a number of test or less-demanding production environments.

    People report me once in a while of some “glitches” in repro operation, that they claim got instantly solved by restarting repro. I could not check them in detail.

    One such report was that repro ceased to react to incoming SIP messages.

    Now I intend to put repro in a more demanding production environment. I have a few questions:

    - Instead of version 1.9.8 already a bit old,  which one more recent version is deemed more stable ?  1.10.0 ?  1.10.1 ?

    - Instead of running on Windows Server 2008R2, is Linux version more advisable for being more reliable or at least more thoroughly deployed/tested/debugged ?

    - Then which Linux distribution(s) / version(s) would be recommended ?

    I appreciate any hints/pointers on improving repro deployment stability and its continuous monitoring / troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Julio.