Re: [repro-users] [reSIProcate-users] Resiprocate-webrtc gateway

Hi,

In the future, please post questions to the mailing lists so that everyone can benefit from the questions and answers.  Thanks!  :)

reSIProcate only handles SIP messaging.  The easiest way to send JSON messages between SIP clients is to send a SIP MESSAGE message with an JSON mime body (application/json).

Scott