If I change a device to wifi the client re registers and the entry disappears. After timeout it re registers and is present from then on. If I disable wifi the same behavior occurs.

I hope this pinpoints the problem somewhat.

Kind Regards

On 2016-02-15 16:01, Notorious wrote:
Hi All,

Our clients all run linphone on Android.

After upgrading the repro package 1.9.7-5 to 1.10.1-2+b1 (debian) registrations disappear if the client re registers itself. In the repro log all seems ok, it accepts the registration but the registration is gone from the table in the web interface.
Calling also fails.

So
Client -> Register
OK & listed
Client -> Register
OK & not listed
Client -> Register
OK & listed
Client -> Register
OK & not listed

And so on.

The weird thing about is that if I force the registration on the client multiple times, I do not run into this issue..

I downgraded the package, all is working fine again.

If you need more information, please ask.

Kind Regards