Re: [repro-users] DNS SRV failover

Hi Scott,

Any chance you was able to look into this? My future testing confirms
that it not related to introducing tcpconnecttimeout option, issue was
exist before it. Nobody just able to reproduce since nobody actually
waiting for 32sec timeouts before then

tcpconnecttimeout is awesome but as global setting it doesn't fit every
situation, per transport option will be much better. So I hope
eventually this could be implemented too.

Thanks