Re: [repro-users] Repro with compression support

Hello,

reSIP/rePro are now at version 1.10.  However the SigComp support hasn't been touched in a few years - that I'm aware of.  It *should* still work though.

The opensigcomp projects was removed, but we have kept an archive of the code under our contrib folder.

Here are some links with more info:
https://www.resiprocate.org/SigComp_Support - this page is old, so some links do not work
http://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-devel/msg08137.html

Scott