Re: [repro-users] DNS SRV failover

Thanks for reporting this.  I did not specifically test out DNS failover when I added the TCP connect timeout.  This will need to be investigated.  Unfortunately I'm travelling for the next 1.5 weeks and probably won't have any time in the short term to take a look.  Please let us know if you are able to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks,
Scott