Re: [repro-users] 400 Malformed Contact

In the past you provided this fix for the '400 Malformed' error in Lumicall:

https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/lumicall/commit/2c2ee379e05afb0fe232dc30e998dfaefd7ab80c

At that time the registration error was resolved, but there seems to be other code causing it too.

On 15 September 2015 at 06:40, Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 14/09/15 23:00, Nabeel wrote:
>     On 14 September 2015 at 18:50, Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx
>     <mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>

>         Thanks for the feedback about this issue.  It seems that I need
>         to have
>         another look at Lumicall IPv6
>
>         Sooner or later I will just have to replace Lumicall's SIP stack
>         with
>         reSIProcate
>

> Is there a way to simply disable IPv6 altogether?

I tried adding some code for that, there is a checkbox in the settings,
but it is not 100% effective.  The way the Java APIs work, there are
possibly several more places in the code where that setting needs to be
considered.